Thursday, July 29, 2010

Interview with the Blogger

Joe Monster, of the mighty and fearsome horror blog From Beyond Depraved, was kind enough to include me in his brand-new Demented Dialogues feature, in which he interviews horror bloggers of all kinds. He asked terrific and insightful questions both about my thoughts on horror in general and about my blog in particular. I had a great time talking about some of my favorite stuff in the world. Hope you enjoy it!

Meanwhile, I've got a hot stack of newly-acquired horror paperbacks and am just waiting for the right moment of inspiration to decide which I read next! Why, there's Shirley Jackson, Robert W. Chambers, Poppy Z. Brite, Suzy McKee Charnas, Les Daniels, Ira Levin. I might even settle in with a reread of a King or Lovecraft classic, who knows? See you guys soon.

1 comment:

Jose Cruz said...

Awesome list of authors! I've especially been interested in reading Chambers after hearing about him in Lovecraft's "Supernatural Horror In Literature" and "Horror: 100 Best Books." Can't wait to see your report on him.

By the way, just noticed you have a link to the Vault of Evil site. That is insanely cool, as I frequent the place quite often! I usually hang around the forum portion, which is just as cool.